Wednesday, June 22, 2011

beautiful Utah

I got home from Utah late Sunday night. Before we left, I didn't know all that much about Utah, and if it weren't for this trip, I don't think I would have ever planned a trip there on my own. However, now that I've been, I want to go back! It's an absolutely beautiful state with so many options for things to do. We stayed right in the middle of downtown Salt Lake City at the Utah Episcopal Diocese, and took day trips (both long and short) to surrounding cities and areas. In addition the fun activities (horse back riding, white water rafting, hiking) I had the pleasure of spending the week getting to know the kids in the group, as well as the leaders better. Such a great group! I was so lucky to be able to tag along; I had an amazing week! Here are some of my favorite pictures. I took over 500, so it was hard to choose! The complete album, if you're interested in seeing more.


before leaving for the airport
outside the Utah Episcopal Diocese
after climbing a mountain! Making it to the top was so amazing!

After horseback riding through the mountains.

My horse was adorable :-)
Volunteering at habitat for humanity. Look at the view!

  
Volunteering at habitat for humanity: taking a break from work for a dumpster photo shoot

gorgeous Bryce Canyon


snow, in June!
Zion National Park
Great Salt Lake

After looking through my pictures again, I'm officially ready to go back!

No comments: