Saturday, March 17, 2012

spring outside, spring inside.

Usually spring happens inside apartment 3D a lot earlier than it happens outside 3D. By this time of the year, I'm usually so impatient for some color and life! I got a little bit of both this weekend though. Earlier in the day I planted outside, and then I moved inside. I always regret waiting to put up seasonal/holiday decor. I end up putting it up late-ish, and then only being able to enjoy it for a short time. I decided to get a head start on Easter for that very reason.






the tulips will be pink,  in a few days

see? a tiny bit of pink peeking through






It never fails to amaze me how 10 minutes of decluttering the dining room of accumulated clutter and adding a few pretty touches can just make the whole place feel so refreshed! Despite being sick, today was one of those days that just reminds me of how wonderful weekends are. I love, love, love my work, but a day at home just makes me happy. I may be a homebody, but I'm ok with that.

No comments: