Monday, January 2, 2012

engaged in 3D

A lot of exciting things have happened within the walls of 3D in the past 2.5 years of our lease. I've painted walls, baked cakes, revived trash found furniture, hosted parties, and rearranged every room at least twice. Tonight though, perhaps the most exciting thing yet happened, and there wasn't even paintbrushes or cleanup involved! Will proposed!!! I said YES!!!  (after laughing, because I thought he was going to ask me all day, and then just as I convinced myself I was imagining things, HE ASKED!)




We met in the dorm as teenagers six long years ago. Now we're adults with a place of our own, and I am so happy that we got engaged in the place we call home. In true Jessica fashion, I called my best friend, called my mom, and then took a million pictures. As much as I obsess over weddings on Pinterest, a wedding is honestly the furthest thing from my mind at the moment. I'm just so excited about right now.



 

No comments: