Friday, April 8, 2011

spring in 3D

I always seem to forget about Easter until a few days before, but since our apartment really needed some freshening up, I wanted to make sure I got things up in enough time to enjoy them.




This is on top of the shelf:
 I'm thinking of switching out the fabric backing as well, but haven't been shopping yet to see if I can find something I like. I'll keep you posted ;-)

 I got this cute little bulb plant yesterday from Whole Foods. I'm excited to see it bloom!




It feels really fresh and springy in here now. Since I've never actually decorated for Easter before, I've been picking up little things here and there from Home Goods, Joanne's, and World Market, along with things I already had. I'm feeling SO ready for spring, and can hardly wait for some planting on the balcony!

No comments: