Thursday, February 17, 2011

best food ever list



When I was in high school, I had a list that I compiled over time titled "The Best Things Ever". The list included pink underwear, the names of various boys (which changed, as the list went on), lip gloss, kissing, and tan feet. I was a bit odd as a teenager, but I've always appreciated a good list. Enter, the best food ever list. My tastes have changed quite a bit in the last few years and there are things I absolutely love now that I hadn't even tasted up until recently. So here is my list, subject to change!


runny yolk over medium eggs with good toast
blue cheese
balsamic vinaigrette
pancakes
cilantro
chicken pot pie
dried figs
good coleslaw
hard cider
pot roast with cooked carrots and potatoes
chocolate cake with butter cream frosting
vermont sharp cheddar cheese
shredded chicken tacos




p.s. I have a paint project to share just as soon as I can get myself to Lowe's for a few little things to finish it up! Tomorrow, most likely!

No comments: