Monday, November 1, 2010

I love....Monday


Last Sunday I bought this tea, Traditional Medicinals Organic Throat Coat in an effort not to help my throat, but to reproduce the delicious Aveda Tea without the high price tag and trip to a salon that carries it. They both have licorice root as a main ingredient, so I hoped it would  be a good substitute. Well, let me tell you, after my first cup, I knew what my "I love...Monday" post was going to be. It is so, so delicious. Without any sugar or sweetener, it tastes quite sweet on its own, and has a lingering spicy sweet after taste. I actually found that most of the taste is in the aftertaste, so if you try it, wait until after the first sip to judge it, but definitely do try it (whether your throat hurts or not!).


P.S. Happy November! Check back later tonight for a post about saying so long to Halloween and bringing in the next (and final) stage of fall. 

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I will definitely try this. I love the aveda tea and I have a cough!

Kristine. said...

That sounds interesting! I'll have to remember that next time I'm at the store.