Thursdays are so very long (I leave my apartment by 7:30 in the morning, and get home around 8:40 at night) , but I'm able to get through them knowing that one of my favorite days of the week is oh so close...Friday! Even though I really enjoy my internship and do look forward to going there most days, I love spending the week making a mental list of weekend plans. I thought I would make my mental list of weekend plans into an entry.
- wearing jeans to my internship on Friday, thanks to my facility participating in Lee National Denim Day.
- going to the cider mill
- finding some pretty colored trees to take pictures of
- making kale and butternut squash minestrone soup, and some bread to go with it
- decorating the apartment for Halloween
- going on a movie-date with my boyfriend, Will
- Last but not least, I'm feeling the need to work on a project, perhaps inspired by this banner and the banner above the bed in this bedroom on Apartment Therapy. Or maybe something else! We'll see...