Thursday, October 7, 2010

weekend plans



Thursdays are so very long (I leave my apartment by 7:30 in the morning, and get home around 8:40 at night) , but I'm able to get through them knowing that one of my favorite days of the week is oh so close...Friday! Even though I really enjoy my internship and do look forward to going there most days, I love spending the week making a mental list of weekend plans. I thought I would make my mental list of weekend plans into an entry.
  • wearing jeans to my internship on Friday, thanks to my facility participating in Lee National Denim Day.
  • going to the cider mill 
  • finding some pretty colored trees to take pictures of
  • making kale and butternut squash minestrone soup, and some bread to go with it
  • decorating the apartment for Halloween 
  • going on a movie-date with my boyfriend, Will
  • Last but not least, I'm feeling the need to work on a project, perhaps inspired by this banner and the banner above the bed in this bedroom on Apartment Therapy. Or maybe something else! We'll see...
So excited for delicious homemade food, celebrating everything fall, having some fun with Will, and taking some me time to be creative with a project. Have a great weekend! I know I will, and I'll definitely have pictures to share along the way!

No comments: